Saturday, April 25, 2009

Steelers Won't Get Matthew Stafford

So there's that. Otherwise, come on ... somebody who can immediately fill a need!

Alright, here are my picks for the Randy Steele Draft Contest. (I know, I know, I forgot to include positions, but, well, there's a 100 percent chance I don't get one point so it won't matter.)

Oh, and depending on how crazy we get in Round 1, I'll throw up a thread for Round 2, as well.

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy the 2008, 2007, and 2006 HSS drafts while you wait for 4PM. (And, yeah, I'm recycling the Big Ben pic. It's that good.)

1.32: Eric Wood; Hakeem Nicks (!), Darius Butler
2.64: Pat White; Ron Brace; Andy Levitre
3.96: Jairus Byrd; Herman Johnson; DJ Moore
4.132: Dorell Scott; Mike Thomas; Gerald Cadogan
5.168: Victor Harris; Juaguin Iglesias; Jonathan Luigs
5.169: Allen Asher; Javarris Williams; Courtney Greene
6.205: Robert Brewster; Patrick Turner; Donald Washington
7.226: Johnny Knox; Joe Burnett; Augustus Parrish; Otis Wiley
7.241: Greg Toler; Brandon Tate; Andy Kemp

FAs: De'von Hall; Worrell Williams; Terrance Knighton