Sunday, April 29, 2007

That's a Wrap, Nerds

And that's that. The 2007 NFL Draft is in the books -- at least for the Steelers -- and now it's all about guessing who won't make the team. My early favorites are Orien Harris Ryan McBean and Lawrence Timmons. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Seriously, I'm pretty happy with Tomlin's first draft, and that has a lot to do with -- wait for it -- SEPULVEDA. (By the way, from now on, he shall only be referred to as SEPULVEDA, ROBO-PUNTER, or the PUNTISHER. Nothing else will be recognized.) My hope is that on the first day of minicamp SEPULVEDA kicks DEKKER's ass. Just because he can.

So, now the excitement turns to the undrafted free aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Sorry, I fell asleep getting excited about the undrafted free agents. I guess this is as good a time as any to discuss what you did (and didn't) like about the 2007 draft. I'll go out on a limb and guess o-line and running back, but anything else?

Oh, and professional newspaperman Adam Gretz has a nice little recap of the weekend's events right here.