Monday, July 10, 2006

Demise, Exaggerated, Blah, Blah, Blah

Yep, I'm not dead. It just seems that way. After another little "break" -- this time I blame it on the July 4th holiday -- I'm back. At least for the time being. For some reason I can't get really excited about writing on the Red Sox even though this might be one of my favorite group of guys. I love the young bullpen, I like the starting pitching (especially now that Clement has up taken up full-time residency on the DL) and the infield is a complete 180 from a season ago. The fact that Mark Bellhorn and Kevin Millar manned the right side a year ago is mind-boggling.

And in all honesty, Steelers news is nonexistent this time of year (I guess we should be thankful Santonio Holmes has been able to stay out of jail this week) and training camp doesn't get going for until the end of the month. In the meantime, in an effort to find something -- anything -- worth discussing, I did come across this very amusing thread on the Ravens message board. And just for the record, if you're excited about something Sean Salisbury said about your team, that's not a good thing. Enjoy.