Friday, October 01, 2004

A Loser Picking the Winners, Week 4



And just like that, I'm back in it. After going 6-10 in week 2, I bounced back with a 11-2-1 record in week 3. I was all ready to have the theme song for this post be "Another one bites the dust," but after this performance it might be the original Joe Esposito song from the "Karate Kid" -- not the one I basterdized last week (understand, I'm trying to get as much mileage out of this 11-2-1 record as possible, because the chances of it continuing are about as good as the chances that Kevin Millar cleanly fields a ground ball).

Anyway, here are the week 4 picks:

HomeAwayLinePick
PITCIN-3.5PIT
BUFNE5.5NE
HOUOAK2HOU
CLEWASpickWAS
ARINO3ARI
MIANYJ5NYJ
SFSTL3.5STL
JAXIND3.5IND
GBNYG-7GB
CHIPHI8.5CHI
CARATL-3.5CAR
TBDEN3DEN
SDTENpickTEN
BALKC-4.5BAL
Season: 25 - 19 - 1
Last week: 11 - 2 - 1
Earnings to date: $410

Week 1 picks
Week 2 picks
Week 3 picks