Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Really, What's Up With Arians?

I've pretty much been mum on Bruce Arians' play-calling because, frankly, the team was winning, and Ben was doing a nifty job of making plays. But ... what the hell?!? I just don't get it. And yes, I understand the field conditions were dreadful -- I don't have an issue with any of that -- but I don't think Arians was having trouble with his footing on the sidelines, was he?

I don't want to be that guy -- you know, the one who's always bellyaching about everything, no matter how good things are going -- but the Steelers are going to get housed against the Pats in two weeks unless Arians mixes things up.

Yeah, a win's a win, it is what it is, blah blah blah, but at some point, Arians needs to put down the Mike Mularkey crack pipe.