Friday, September 28, 2007

Chukky Okobi: the World's Fattest Baby


Glad to see Chukky's not bitter:
Former center Chukky Okobi said it is "ridiculous" he wasn't included on the Steelers' 53-man roster and that he would have made the team if Bill Cowher were still the head coach.
Okobi silliness aside, I really don't know what to expect this weekend. Everyone's making the "Whisenhunt KNOWS LeBeau" argument, but, um, LeBeau knows Whisenhunt too. I'll take my chances with Richard. Plus, the Steelers have Juan Timmons. The Cards have Sean Morey. Okay, I feel better.

One more thing -- and this is important -- Matt leaves a comment suggesting we vote for Vinny Testaverde as the Raven most deserving of addition to the Ring of Honor. I couldn't agree more. As of 11 AM EST, he's in last place. So get to work people. Remember choose or lose.