Thursday, October 12, 2006

Back With More ... Idiocy


No, not me. Our favorite fat punching bag. Digz' comment reminded me of this column, and so as not to seem like a hoarder, here you go.

Oh yeah, this is meant to distract you from the fact that the Steelers could be without Deshea and Joey this weekend and the newest member of the linebacking corps is 67 years old. Yeah, this sucks, but honestly, it's professional football. Players get hurt and I'm not going to whine about it (much). I mean, I don't want to sound like a Bengals fan. Plus, a lot of fans have been clamoring for Bryant McFadden. Well, here you go. And there's a subset of the fan base (I won't call them stupid because that's not nice) who think Joey Porter is completely useless. Like Jason Gildon in 2003 useless. Tell me if you change your mind after watching Arnold Harrison. (Honestly, I think Harrison will be fine. But he's not Joey Porter.)