Saturday, February 04, 2006

Go Time, Donkey Kong & Other Motivational Techniques

OK, everybody's a little tight at this stage in the proceedings, so I found a few quotes to help you get your collective minds right for the big game:
Interviewer: "What's your prediction for the fight?"

Clubber Lang: "My prediction? Pain."

-Rocky III

[...]

"I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for SuperFan99 over here."

-Trent Walker, Swingers

[...]

"Jocks only think about sports. Nerds only think about sex."

-Lewis, Revenge of the Nerds

[...]

"Believe me, as a bowler, I know that right about now, your bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag and your butt is kinda like an about-to-explode bratwurst. Was I talking out loud? Was I? Sorry. Good luck."

-Big Ern McCracken, Kingpin
If that's not enough, you can always go back to what got you here. And remember, curfew's at 10PM. Catch you on the flip side.