Monday, August 30, 2004

Moving on up



A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to blog (and occasionally write) for Football Outsiders, one of the sites that got me interested in starting this weblog in the first place. Anyway, my first article about the effects of officiating on an NFL games' outcome is up (cleverly titled, "Zebras on Parade") and if you can't get enough of my nonsense here, check it out.

And if you're really a glutton for punishment, I'll be blogging at Football Outsiders daily on (amazingly enough) football-specific stuff, so stop by and feel free to leave some comments.

The Football Outsiders are doing some interesting stats-related stuff and they just co-authored a preseason football guide called Brassey's Pro Football Forecast (In fact, Dr. Z actually pimped the book in his last mailbag), so I consider myself pretty fortunate to be working with them.

Ok, this shameless self-promoting advertisement is over -- back to the regular goofball writing.