Monday, July 19, 2010

FINALLY

Alrighty, folks, I know I've promised much and delivered little over the years, but this Steelers blog thing is really happening. Probably because I'm not playing a critical role. Whatever, today's the day, so please check out Steelers Lounge early and often. We'll have at least four posts up today starting off with JJs analysis about why we should all be very, very happy about Mike Wallace (and perhaps a little concerned about Hines).

Honestly, I'm looking forward to writing about the Steelers again.

And just in case you're wondering: this here site ain't going anywhere. Expect the same level of crappy service and inattention to detail that made me famous.

(Seriously, though: check out Steelers Lounge, let me know what you think -- both there in the comments and here too -- and any stuff you'd like to see in the future. Also, feel free to retweet and Facebook the url.)