Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here's to Hoping the Steelers Take Malcolm Kelly

At this point, I'll be happy if the Steelers draft anybody. Saturday can't get here soon enough and I honestly expect to be relieved when I hear Roger Goodell read some dude's name. This is all very stressful and I'm blaming the 40 million mock drafts for manufacturing the drama.

Anyway, here's the latest, courtesy of PFW, which seems to indicate that the Ravens could now be interested in Branden Albert, Gosder Cherilus is suddenly a top-15 pick, surpassing Jeff Otah (who still won't get past the Eagles), and Chris Williams, he of the differing length limbs, is slipping.

Which is why the Steelers will take Sam Baker. I'm kidding -- I have no freaking clue -- but can't he play both tackle and guard? Isn't that exactly what Pittsburgh needs? You know, if they don't take Jonathan Stewart or Malcolm Kelly.

Ugh.