Sunday, November 18, 2007

Game Thread, Week 11: New York Jets

Okay, it's Week 11 (already?) and this is one of those games. I don't want to call it a trap game because that's, so, cliche, but like the wise man once said: it is what it is. I'm babbling now, so I'll leave you with this: if Leon Washington scores a special teams touchdown, Chidi Iwuoma MUST BE SIGNED.

Also, I talked to Brian Bassett of the Jets Blog earlier this week about the game, and you can listen to my incoherent ramblings here (pay special attention to all the background noise -- that's my mother-in-law taking care of my eight-month-old while I try to act all professional).

Bassett and I go way back in internet years. In 2004, we had a little Q & A during the playoffs. So if you're into the whole nostalgia thing, knock yourself out.

(Sexy Mangenius photo lifted from Can't Stop the Bleeding)