Monday, October 08, 2007

Cedrick Wilson Owns You

Other than the obvious thrill of a big Steelers victory, Ben Roethlisberger showing some big brass balls, and Ike Taylor a quarter of the way to his eight interceptions, Ced Wilson wants you all to know that he is sufficiently awesome. I'm more than a little shocked with how dominating yesterday's performance was, particularly since the Steelers had three part-timers posing as wideouts.

Here are some game notes from people who know much more about these things than me:

Adam Gretz
Rob D
Jason R

Tim was relatively gracious yesterday, but I suspect he's more focused on the Yankees right now. Before yesterday's game, I was talking to my buddy Andy -- a Steelers/Yanks fan -- and I predicted New York would win Sunday, they'll win Game 4, and I wouldn't be surprised if they win Game 5. They suck like that.